The safety and well-being of our clients, staff and our community, in general, is our top priority at this time. As such, we are implementing the following precautions due to COVID-19.
Our office will remain open, but anyone in the following categories is asked to re-schedule any appointments until after April 12, 2020:
- -If you feel unwell for any reason, but especially if you have an elevated temperature or a cough.
- – If you have come into contact with anyone that has experienced the above symptoms within the past two weeks.
- – If you have traveled out of the country or to an area that is a known COVID-19 cluster in the past two weeks.
- – Non-urgent post-operative appointments will be re-scheduled or performed via telephone or virtual appointments.
- – Post-Operative appointments that must be conducted in person, such as suture removals, will be spaced out to limit time in our waiting room. Please do not bring children to your appointment.
- – Our surgery schedule will continue without change. However, we ask that your caregiver/driver not remain in our waiting room during your surgery but await a call from our office when you are ready for discharge.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation carefully and may further adjust our schedule based upon advice and directions from the CDC and local and state health officials. Please don’t hesitate to call our office at 919-532-2270 if you have any questions or concerns.